Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bigger and better things



I am done! DONE DONE DONE! At least for now... I didn't feel the great relief I had been hoping for as I walked out of the testing center, but now as I am sitting at my desk still in my pajamas close to noon, sipping on a cup of coffee, not having any particular plans for the day, except for dinner and drinks with friends at a beer garden, I feel great. Thanks to all on the 4th floor of HSS, once again, to Janice for this amazing cake (above) that I got to stab and cut into little pieces with a huge knife - very satisfying! - and for the 10 bottles of wine we downed last night :)

I feel a little lost, lonely without my tightly set schedule, without my usual rushing to the library, but I feel free too. And it feels good! It's spring and the sun is out: after the test, I walked to Central Park, sat on the grass, ate my lunch, had my Jamba Juice smoothie, took a nap in the grass, ah, so lovely!

Now, on to bigger and better things!

2 comments:

rachel said...

that cake is AMAZING

Courtney Ann said...

Hey Jules, that cake is really awesome. Congrats!!