I was at a house party last night, advertised by the host as having lots of singletons. No pressure, right? Not that I am very good in big groups in which I know all of one person... anyway, there were only a few people hanging out when I got there, mostly Hungarians, all afraid to taste my home-made guacamole. After some introductions, I sat down next to a good-looking, well-dressed gentleman, who turned out to be working in IT for a big investment bank. I am always worried about the part where they ask about what I do: this guy seemed somewhat interested, although I am not sure how his "what should I eat to keep me healthy?" is connected to Immunology. After contemplating for a while, he said he actually felt sorry for me and that I would have a very difficult time in life. "Yes", he said, "the majority of men out there are just not smart enough for you, and you will have an awfully hard time finding one." Maybe I don't want to meet any of the majority of men who think like that. "Oh, but if you weren't so smart, then you would have a much bigger pool to chose from. Maybe you could get hit by a car and suffer some brain injury, and if you were lucky enough to lose some smarts, you might be better off." Nice.
I spent the rest of the evening chatting with two very smart and interesting ladies.
2 comments:
A nemek közötti viszony átalakulóban van, de sajnos én már nem érem meg (koromnál fogva)azt az időt, amikor a férfiak ezen válfaját száműzhetjük a gondolatainkból és a közéletből is.
Jelenleg a férfiak a totális elbizonytalanodás korszakát élik, de persze még sokáig lesz erejük szemétkedni, sajnos. Egyáltalán nem sajnálom őket, nem érdemlik meg.
Bizzál az okos nőkben!
wow. thats direct!
Post a Comment