Some things I realized: holding grudges is really stupid; ignoring someone who cares about you is really hurtful; friends are there to help you out no matter what, even when it means going far out of your way; people don't change, especially not within a few months; some people do change, real happiness can change them; there are plenty of things one can carry on a bike; pálinka is delicious but dangerous; you have to give yourself to what you are doing fully, otherwise what's the point of doing it?; there is something to just enjoying the moment without thinking about the consequences, it's exhilarating; you have to deal with the consequences once the moment has passed; ignoring them doesn't get you anywhere; snowstorms are beautiful; kissing in a snowstorm is wet, but lovely; and finally - for today, I mean - I have a brother, who teaches me how to play poker!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Brother
Some things I realized: holding grudges is really stupid; ignoring someone who cares about you is really hurtful; friends are there to help you out no matter what, even when it means going far out of your way; people don't change, especially not within a few months; some people do change, real happiness can change them; there are plenty of things one can carry on a bike; pálinka is delicious but dangerous; you have to give yourself to what you are doing fully, otherwise what's the point of doing it?; there is something to just enjoying the moment without thinking about the consequences, it's exhilarating; you have to deal with the consequences once the moment has passed; ignoring them doesn't get you anywhere; snowstorms are beautiful; kissing in a snowstorm is wet, but lovely; and finally - for today, I mean - I have a brother, who teaches me how to play poker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll have to play a little poker together!
great post
Post a Comment