Being referred to as a "drinking buddy" by the guy I have been seeing and really like is a new low in my life.
As for my day preceding that conversation: yet another - 6th in 2 weeks - meeting with my adviser, where, once I again, I was told that my productivity has really not been stellar (not sure how I submitted a paper, maybe pulled all the data out of my ass). I really just couldn't take it anymore and went on a smaller rant, to which he was relatively receptive and maybe this is what I should have done right when this whole craziness started, but in any case, I told him that I thought he had been completely unfair with me and how counter productive this whole thing was becoming. And much more... I felt incredibly angry, but somewhat satisfied as well. I am just not sure where to go from here, where to find any motivation.
Trying to let go of the anger now. Yoga, cooking, laundry.
Life goes on. I will finish my paper and will shove it up my adviser's ass.
Men can all go to hell. Drinking buddies, my ass, who needs that?
Not doing a good job letting go of my anger... taking a deep breath now, and calmness...
1 comment:
Mi van ezzel az emberrel? Lehet, hogy köztetek valami titkos kapcsolat van, azért foglalkozik veled ennyit? Másokkal is ilyen szemét?
Mindenesetre jó volt olvasni, hogy elküldted az anyja valagába.
Ne csüggedj, talán a cikkedre irígy? Ki tudja!
Post a Comment