You would not believe the things that happen on 116th St!
Friday morning, ~11am, 12ish-year-old girl fully covered in a long dress and a hijab, with roller blades, speeding down the street, obviously having no clue how to stop, screaming "Daddy" at the top of her lungs. Daddy frantically running after her, but no way he can catch up. People stop whatever they were doing, stand and stare. Some scream, nobody knows what to do. Finally, right before reaching Lexington and near disaster, she turns and hits the window display of a liquor store. I didn't see the impact, but she looked fine after. Standing on her blades still and no tears visible. A woman - a stranger, I imagine - had her arms around her. "Where the hell is your Father????" As I entered the subway, I looked back to see the father yelling at the poor girl, I really hope he didn't hit her.
1 comment:
Dermesztő lehetett!
Post a Comment