Saturday, September 26, 2009

Comfort

Perfect end to the long work-week: Phoenix concert in Central Park, thanks to Doug for introducing me to their music! Wish you could have been there.



Video was not taken by me, although I had tried as well, but this reflects the craziness pretty well I think.




This was my first time in Central Park for some weeks now, since not being able to run. Felt a little sad, then the excitement took over. I just love concerts, especially outdoors. The crowd, the pushing and shoving, ducking from cigarettes about to burn your hair, smell of joints all around, the craziness. I wish it was a little longer and I wish we had gotten there earlier to get a better spot, but it was fun.

Perfect beginning to a Saturday: talking over brunch and Bloody Mary's, perhaps a little before noon - it's ok on the weekends :) Some wise thoughts are sometimes born out of good Bloody Mary's: what we're all looking for, is just comfort: to live in a place we feel comfortable, spend time with people we feel comfortable with and do things we feel comfortable doing. Yes, so simple and so true. But, maybe before any of those can come true, we have to feel comfortable with ourselves and then I think that all the other "comforts" will fall into place by themselves almost.

I think I am not quite there yet but feel like I am on the way to comfortable.

No comments: