You have been my dearest, most loyal companion for the past 4 years, with me through the best and the worst, always supportive and there for me. Whenever I was in a bad mood or just needed a friend, you were there to make me feel better, more alive, more productive and energized. You never walked out on me or lied to me. Not only have you helped me through some of the toughest times of my life, you were also there for my friends whenever they visited and needed some caring. I am saying good-bye to you with great grief and sadness. There will never be another one like you. I will never forget you and will miss you forever. I will always remember the fear and hopelessness I have felt when I saw the little, red, flashing light go off and all sounds coming from your end disappearing. Tomorrow, when I wake up, I know I will be helpless, frightened and anxious knowing that you are no longer here with me. I hope you are now at a better place, where somebody takes better care of you than I have in these past 4 years. I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me for forgetting to clean you for weeks on some occasions, and for probably being the ultimate cause of your early demise. My most beloved Espresso machine, please forgive me and rest in peace! I hope we meet again in heaven and you will be making me those most delicious lattes again for an eternity!
Yours, with love, always,
~Julie
1 comment:
want to borrow my espresso machine? i havent been using it in a while. you just have to buy pods for it. it steams milk too!
Post a Comment