It's something I have always struggled with: to be happy where I was. I was always the ˝grass is greener˝ type of person, thinking that only if I was somewhere else, in some different situation, then I would be happy!
I am now happy here. And I am also happy there. Don't confuse happiness with good mood! I am not in a particularly good mood, but I am happy. And I know that I will happy tomorrow, flying across the Atlantic towards my other home. I am happy there too.
I miss people and places and feelings when I am there, and I miss some other ones when I am here. There is no way to have it all in one place. But now I can see the good in both and can appreciate them. I would like pack those people and places in my suitcase now, but I know I will just have to wait until next time to see them.
Farewell!
No comments:
Post a Comment