Thursday, November 3, 2011

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!



116th St and 5th Ave. My corner is ready for the marathon too!
As for me, well, I've got a cold. Bad luck, nothing to dwell on. I have been traveling a lot, not always sleeping very much, been kind of stressed about this whole med school thing, so not a big surprise. Suck that it had to be this week. It's not horrible, I've got my steroid nose spray, it's like crack! I will run and I will try my best.

As for the med school stress, I got an email today that started like this:

"Dear Julia,
Congratulations, you have been accepted to SUNY Upstate Medical University! ..."

Pretty cool, huh? :)

1 comment:

Courtney Ann said...

Congrats, Jules!! You must be so thrilled!!!!

Hope you're feeling better -- you still have a few days of rest and healing to do before Sunday's marathon...that 4 hour time is still within reach!

xoxo