The past few days have been a little draining. I am really tired. Mentally, physically, emotionally, exhausted. Swam, ran, fenced, almost as if I managed to exhaust my body enough, then my mind would turn off too. It doesn't work like that. Worked long hours, worried too much about everything, talked too much but said too little. Craved intimacy and touch, opened up too quickly when there was a chance for it. It left me feeling like those flowers that let their buds come out too early before winter is over and in the morning, when the frost comes, the buds all brake off. But then the flower survives and when spring really arrives, it blooms with all its beautiful colors!
I like this image. Light and dark. The birth of something bright from the black emptiness. Hope for spring, for blooming, for light, for what is there to come.
1 comment:
Gyönyörű kép. 25 éves korában az ember erős, te különösen. A sok munka és megpróbáltatás az embert megedzi. Ne félj tőle. Sikeres vagy és fáradt. Lehet ennél jobb?
Post a Comment