I don't care too much for birthdays, I guess I am at that age where I feel that it's perfect: I don't wanna be any younger or older. However, I do like the perks that come with it, like an early birthday cake made by Janice, Yummmmyyy!!!!!! Chocolate caramel mousse with bananas and walnuts, or something like that, really pretty and chocolaty and heavenly! Perfect in the middle of a busy day in lab. Although it did feel like we spent most of the day in the lunch room yesterday, although I felt pretty productive too :) Any precedents of cake giving super-powers??
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Birthday week begins
I don't care too much for birthdays, I guess I am at that age where I feel that it's perfect: I don't wanna be any younger or older. However, I do like the perks that come with it, like an early birthday cake made by Janice, Yummmmyyy!!!!!! Chocolate caramel mousse with bananas and walnuts, or something like that, really pretty and chocolaty and heavenly! Perfect in the middle of a busy day in lab. Although it did feel like we spent most of the day in the lunch room yesterday, although I felt pretty productive too :) Any precedents of cake giving super-powers??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Julie,
Happy Birthday! On another note, I'm a reporter working on a story for a health magazine. I came across some info in one of your older posts that I wanted to ask you about. Could you please get in touch with me? Thanks!
Rebecca
rebecca(underscore)webber(at)yahoo(dot)com
Post a Comment