Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!



The view from my window from about 10 minutes ago. Last sunset of 2010 over Manhattan. Beautiful.



Right now, in a baking frenzy, like most of the past week, I am pretty sure I have made enough cookies for an army if we add them all up. Today's batch is going to the small party I am invited to - a pre-race party, actually, as some of us from the party are running in the midnight race in Central Park organized by the NYRR. Looking forward to it! I haven't run since last week before the blizzard made the streets floating with disgusting black salty muddy liquid. Below, the race souvenir:



Hopefully more pictures coming tomorrow! As for 2010, good-bye, you have been extremely good to me, I leave you behind with lots of fond memories and successes which I will never forget. Looking forward to 2011 and many more adventures to come! Thanks for reading!

No comments: