
To continue in a pleasant fashion, I was woken up by a phone call from Rob at 11:30 am on Jan. 1st: he wanted to tell me that brunch at his apartment was cooking and I should come over. Not a bad way to start the day :) After a huge eggs/bacon/lox breakfast I checked out a new yoga studio on 86th St called Pure Yoga. They were offering a free class for runners who had participated in the Midnight Run so I figured I would take advantage of that. Great class, great studio, a little more expensive than where I go now, but they have a really nice locker room with showers and all kinds of nice lotions and shampoos (hehe, the little things that make me happy) and so I am considering giving myself the gift of a year of membership there.
On my way home, I couldn't resist the huge sales in several stores :) and then spent a lovely dinner with some more friends which culminated in drinking a bottle of Prosecco after which I passed out for 10 hours. Ahhh, what a great way to start this new year! I feel refreshed and energized and ready to face whatever challenges will come my way. Happy 2011!
1 comment:
Happy New Year!! Splendid new beginning, runnin in Central Park on NewYears, friends, great start to a new year!!! LOVE the wig btw, love it love it love it!!
Wonderful pics thankyou!!!
Post a Comment