Bruno, awesome video, it was so good to watch it, felt like I was out on the course again! I think we might have started around the same place, green second wave, front corral? I thought i recognized the scene at the start of the video. In any case, great job! Such a great time while running with a camera attached to you! (would be a great time either way:)
Exactly Julie!! I missed the first wave (bouuuhh;-( ) and I found myself in the second!!! You're really lucky to live in this beautiful city and to do this great marathon! Love to go back ... May be a next time on the Paris Marathon! :-)
3 comments:
Hiiii haaaaaa!!!!!
Thanks for your support!!
Bruno, awesome video, it was so good to watch it, felt like I was out on the course again! I think we might have started around the same place, green second wave, front corral? I thought i recognized the scene at the start of the video. In any case, great job! Such a great time while running with a camera attached to you! (would be a great time either way:)
Exactly Julie!! I missed the first wave (bouuuhh;-( ) and I found myself in the second!!!
You're really lucky to live in this beautiful city and to do this great marathon! Love to go back ...
May be a next time on the Paris Marathon! :-)
Post a Comment