Friday, April 3, 2009

Color



I have been rightly accused of a few rather dark posts recently. I apologize. I do need to lighten up a bit. For that, I am wearing some more colors than usual: the stockings are my favorite today - pink butterflies!

I also got a new pair of running shoes, ah they are so soft, just tried them out and had a very good 10K run in them! They are the same kind of Asics I had before, except in hot pink - not entirely by choice: Asics is coming out with a new model so no stores had this old one in my size anymore and I had to order online and they only had this particular color - I like that they are not the usual blue and they have some floral pattern on them too!



Last, but not least, during lunch, I went home to put something together for our lab happy hour this afternoon. The result (on the cutest cutting board I got as a X-mas present from Kelsey and now always use to chop things on:):

No comments: