Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring, please!

Once again, spring has been skipped in New York. Up until a couple of days ago, it was cold, rainy and windy, and now it's practically summer. I was smart enough to go for a longer run today in the middle of the day and it was not fun. Now I have two very red shoulders to remind me that I should put sunscreen on and not to run at noon in the summer heat.

The city has gone crazy, so crowded in the park today, we had to slalom around all the tourists walking on the running paths. Then in the evening, I saw saddened to see that my favorite Bohemian beer garden in Astoria has become so popular that even at 7 on a Saturday it's impossible to get a table. Way too many people in this city!

1 comment:

Rob Bralow said...

Didn't you know you have to get there at noon for a table?