
Basically, Alaska would become Russian territory (wouldn't Sarah Palin love that!), the West Coast would be China's, the Midwest Canada's, the South Mexico's (I love it that this guy thinks even Mexico will be doing better than the US in a couple of years), and then the East Coast would possibly become part of the EU. Especially this last one, I really like. I would love it if New York would all of a sudden become an EU city. My life would be so much easier!
New Yorkers often contemplate on the idea that the East Coast (they really only mean NYC) should be cut away from the rest of the continent, should float into the Atlantic and become its own country. New York is truly different from the rest of the country, having lived in both the small town and the suburban (almost urban) Midwest, I don't consider NYC to be American at all. The life style, vibe, and the people are all very different, more European, cosmopolitan than anywhere else in the US, I think. So maybe this being part of the EU is not such a bad idea after all.
2 comments:
Hahahahaha.......
The way things are going now, it might happen. I've heard and read plenty of economists that say similar things about the US's collapse.
Post a Comment