This morning I had quite a strong urge to brush my hair. This might not sound like a big deal to most normal people who brush their hair on a daily bases, but to be honest, the last time I picked up a brush must have been years ago. And there is a good reason for it: after brushing it, my hair puffed up into a halo of frizz, which I really don't like. After some digging in my closet, I found the hair straightener I last used years ago as well. I am surprised how long my hair's gotten. Straight feels really good, I wanna just touch it, but I don't think I like the look. And I am not willing to put in the time to do this on a regular bases anyway. So, for now, the brush is going back to the bottom of the bathroom cabinet and I am going back to natural and curly. As for today, it's something different which is always nice. And in any case, after running my fingers through my hair a few times, it got messy and wavy and frizzy again.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Going straight?
This morning I had quite a strong urge to brush my hair. This might not sound like a big deal to most normal people who brush their hair on a daily bases, but to be honest, the last time I picked up a brush must have been years ago. And there is a good reason for it: after brushing it, my hair puffed up into a halo of frizz, which I really don't like. After some digging in my closet, I found the hair straightener I last used years ago as well. I am surprised how long my hair's gotten. Straight feels really good, I wanna just touch it, but I don't think I like the look. And I am not willing to put in the time to do this on a regular bases anyway. So, for now, the brush is going back to the bottom of the bathroom cabinet and I am going back to natural and curly. As for today, it's something different which is always nice. And in any case, after running my fingers through my hair a few times, it got messy and wavy and frizzy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment