Thursday, November 6, 2008

Boston - in pictures

Due to such an exciting beginning to this week, I haven't had a chance to write about my weekend in Boston, which was a lot of fun. I am thinking about what to write, trying to keep the memories alive before other things push it out of my brain, but now this is all I have time and energy for. A picture is worth a thousand words anyway.


Lucky Star Chinatown bus - it's an East Coast thing




Boston Commons - much smaller than Central Park, but very nice too



I did not plan on dressing up, but having worn mismatching colors and I guess having a nose piercing automatically meant I was a hippie


Clown, Drakula and Spider


On the street... not sure what he was supposed to be


Our host and authentic Drakula - Karoly is actually from Transylvania - needed some help with his belt


And of course, Sarah Palin...


Our other host, Marci


Ready for the Freedom Trail


William Prescott is about stab Karoly, who's trying to take a cool picture


Kicking leaves in a park in Cambridge


Apparently, his only job is to stand there half naked and attract women... I was scared to go closer


Kata and I in front of MIT




MIT - 2 days after Halloween - who knew?

No comments: