The city is now ready for Christmas, there are trees and lights everywhere, and it's really pretty. The fountain was finally turned off in the hospital courtyard and X-mas trees with lots of lights were put in it, they smell so good!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving Parade
This was my first Thanksgiving spent in NYC and I figured that at least once in my life I have to go see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I have watched it on TV many times before, and I have to say that if you wanna see the floats or the marching bands you should stick to the TV. The atmosphere was really fun though, lots of kids and families, people dancing to the music, warming each other in the crowd. It was a nice experience although a bit cold after a couple of hours of standing outside.












The city is now ready for Christmas, there are trees and lights everywhere, and it's really pretty. The fountain was finally turned off in the hospital courtyard and X-mas trees with lots of lights were put in it, they smell so good!!

The city is now ready for Christmas, there are trees and lights everywhere, and it's really pretty. The fountain was finally turned off in the hospital courtyard and X-mas trees with lots of lights were put in it, they smell so good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment