I am sitting on the floor in a corner of my room - only place where internet is working at the moment - and can't find the right words.
So here are some, borrowed from AB (http://myblueskydays.blogspot.com/), because I don't do poems but they often really express feelings better than prose! This one is so romantic:
In your arms I feel happy,
In your arms I feel free,
In your arms I'm all woman,
In your arms I am me,
Soft embrace, your heart is beating,
I feel your breath upon my cheek,
In your arms I am stronger,
But in your arms, I feel weak.
Your body's heat, it draws me closer,
Our body's meld, to yours mine pours,
Though in your arms, I'm separate,
In your arms I'm all yours.
...
Enough now. As my yoga teacher says after every class, I wrap the feeling of peace - but I think it could be any feeling - in a pink bubble and place it in my heart, and as I go about my day, I think of that bubble and that feeling whenever I am weak or sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment