1. Julie needs your help.
Yes, please get me a robot that will make all the 96-well plates I need in the next few weeks!
2. Julie needs to work on her parenting.
Hmm, maybe they mean hamster-parenting...
3. Julie needs boyfriend.
Naw.
4. Julie needs a new pair of shoes.
Yes yes!! I have been thinking about shoes. The other day I discovered a tiny hole in my favorite tall boots and was very upset! But one of these will do as well:



Ok, I have to admit I just bought one of these TOMS shoes. It's for a good cause: after every pair of shoe bought, they donate one pair to a child in need. So now I will have these super comfortable shoes and I feel good about myself, and while I was putting in the order I got a call from the fencing referee coordinator who asked me to do another tournament next week at Brandies. Huh, now I can even afford the shoes!
5. Julie needs early start.
All this week, I have been getting to lab really early (at least for myself) and I have to admit it's been a productive week.
6. Julie needs a good home and she needs it ASAP.
I think everybody needs a good home.
7. Julie needs prayers and good vibes.
Vibes, yes, but please save the prayers for someone who thinks that God can help.
8. Julie needs coffee.
ALWAYS. Latte please.
9. Julie needs to go with cotton styles with a bit of structure rather than anything too flimsy like chiffon.
Do they mean underwear?
10. Julie needs to get out in the fresh Eire.
Oh, sounds great, let's go! Actually might be planning a trip to Scotland instead of Ireland with my friend Becky who's going to a conference in Edinburgh in June.
No comments:
Post a Comment